vendredi 18 avril 2014


 Interview 20- MICHELLE CLARK



GODDESS

English version

There are a lot of pretty girls on Earth, but there are only a few goddesses...
Michelle Clark is one of them!


"The human body is art, innocent and imperfect perfection"
 

How do you feel about the idea that people get mad by watching you?
  It always surprises me how upset/hateful some people do get; that is unfortunate part of any public/entertainment industry. There will always be those who feel everything you do is provocative and those who encourage you and continue to build you.  If anything I feel sympathy for those who get angry, my goal is not to anger people but to open their eyes to new experiences.

 Could you use your beauty to corrupt people?
 I consider myself a very honest and trust worthy person so that would not be in character for me.

Do you consider your body as an artwork ?
The human body is art, innocent and imperfect perfection.
 
Do you like to watch yourself ? 
 Definitely not, I can honestly say for most of my shoots I’ve never seen the finished product.  
Is sharing your beauty with people a certain form of expression?
  Yes I think it is, by being open I think it gives other the opportunity to become more open and willing to express themselves in other ways.

Is your beauty a reflection of your personality?
 I’ve always felt opposite, personality that reflected beauty, heart before attention.

Please qualify your beauty with one word...
 Modest.

 

 Does your beauty make this world better?
Not better, but hopefully more understanding and accepting to others choices and lifestyles. 



Thank a lot to Michelle for this interview !




 
Interviews Sens Critix :
22- Mélanie Biche
23- PussyKat
24- Ash Hollywood
25- Roxy Lane (Lane's Sisters)
26- Vicky Vette 
27- Kathy Ferreiro 
28- Ava Courcelles
29- Roxie Rae 
30- Lola Taylor 
31- John B. Root
32- Trinity Sinn
33- Keiran Lee 
34- Nick Manning 
35- Lexie Candy
36- Aurelly Rebel
37- Kayla Green
38- Kim Equinoxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire